Get a full year of insight and support in the Quarterly Website Strategy Sessions program.
Each quarter, your team will join Yesenia Sotelo for an in-depth website strategy session. You’ll walk away with clarity and customized strategies to help you improve your online outreach.
Together, you’ll review your website’s customized analytics report, dig into Google Analytics to uncover the source for emerging trends, identify how your site’s performance compares to similar nonprofit sites and ensure that your website’s tech configuration is up-to-date and effective.
The Quarterly Updates program has become an integral part of the way we work as a communications team. Pausing to take a look at analytics is extremely important, but we don’t always have the time to do it on a regular basis. Yesenia does an excellent job of finding insights from our data that matter to our organization. Her experience working with other nonprofits helps give us context to our data we can’t get anywhere else. The individualized approach has worked well for us – people who are new to analytics feel comfortable asking questions about what the analytics mean, and more advanced users can dive right into strategy. Each quarter we come away with concrete strategies to improve our online presence. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Quarterly Updates to anyone who wants to understand what their website data means and how to take their online presence to the next level.
As a small organization with limited staff, the quarterly update program is extremely helpful. The discussion of the analytics report is helpful in understanding changes to the traffic to my site and what I can do about it! I know that the proper WordPress updates will be done and the website will be backed up.
I love the ability to do a deep dive into Google Analytics! I know the basics, but there’s SO MUCH Google Analytics can do and I don’t have the time/capacity to become an expert in it. It’s really helpful to be able to ask Yesenia about how a specific page is performing and compare how the site was doing in previous quarters to the current one.
The quarterly chats are also an opportunity for us to learn about tips and tricks that we can use to improve our website. For example, if there’s a page that consistently gets a lot of traffic, we should make sure to include a call to action.
It’s reassuring to know that all the appropriate back end software is being updated regularly. That’s the kind of thing you don’t notice until it becomes a problem. It’s nice to know that the site is taken care of and we don’t have to worry about it.
When you’re a Quarterly Website Strategy Sessions client, you have an expert at your disposal.
- You and I get together every three months to discuss and review your website.
- You receive a custom analytics report, along with insights and recommendations, that we also review during our quarterly meeting.
When you’re a Quarterly Website Strategy Sessions client, you can see the big picture.
- Because I only work with nonprofits, I let you know what trends are taking off, and whether your specific analytics fit into the normal range for sites like yours.
- When you’re ready to build new features for your site, I help you think through the issues you might not have even known to consider.
When you’re a Quarterly Website Strategy Sessions client, you have peace of mind about your website.
- You have peace of mind that your website software is regularly updated.
- You have peace of mind that a backup system is running on a schedule.
When you’re a Quarterly Website Strategy Sessions client, you have someone to reach out to in an emergency.
- Whether you’re worried your site is hacked or your hosting company suddenly goes down, I’ll be there to help.
- A quarterly website strategy session in January, April, July and October which includes
- A customized report with insights from your Google Analytics account,
- An hour long webinar call to review your questions about your site and about the customized analytics report and
- Updates to WordPress core software and all plugins.
I'm also on call for...
- Ongoing website development support for adding new features and improving current features
If you don't use WordPress for your website...
- No problem! Just send me an email and we'll chat about how to customize the Quarterly Website Strategy Sessions for you!
- Quarterly Updates: $1,200 for 12 months
- (Optional Service) As-needed website support: $120/hr
Yesenia Sotelo, Web Developer & Trainer
I love nonprofits and digital and am happiest snuggled right in between the two.
I work with nonprofit professionals like you to build an awesome website and train you on digital skills.
Read my full bio →