Prepare for the future of website analytics with this comprehensive Google Analytics 4 Transition package
The promise of Google Analytics 4 is exciting, but so is the potential for overwhelm.
If you’re wondering what Google Analytics 4 means to you and your organization, you’re in good company.
Most of my conversations over the last two months have been full of similar questions from nonprofit professionals:
- What do I really need to know about Google Analytics 4?
- What do I have to do to get ready for this new tool?
- How can I learn to use Google Analytics 4 to improve my organization’s online campaigns?
Save yourself and your team the time and frustration of trying to navigate the transition alone.
Get the most value out of Google Analytics 4 with expert implementation, training for staff, and a year of ongoing support.
- Basic configuration of a new or existing Google Analytics 4 account
- Advanced configuration of a new or existing Google Analytics 4 account
- Configuration of 2 custom events
- Introduction to Google Analytics 4
- Advanced Google Analytics 4
- 1 year of Quarterly Website Strategy Sessions
- $2,500 due at the beginning of the project
- Additional support available at hourly rate of $175
Reach out to Yesenia to schedule a chat →
(This package is only available from May through July 2023.)