As a small organization with limited staff, the quarterly update program is extremely helpful. The discussion of the analytics report is helpful in understanding changes to the traffic to my site and what I can do about it! I know that the proper WordPress updates will be done and the website will be backed up.
I love the ability to do a deep dive into Google Analytics! I know the basics, but there’s SO MUCH Google Analytics can do and I don’t have the time/capacity to become an expert in it. It’s really helpful to be able to ask Yesenia about how a specific page is performing and compare how the site was doing in previous quarters to the current one.
The quarterly chats are also an opportunity for us to learn about tips and tricks that we can use to improve our website. For example, if there’s a page that consistently gets a lot of traffic, we should make sure to include a call to action.
It’s reassuring to know that all the appropriate back end software is being updated regularly. That’s the kind of thing you don’t notice until it becomes a problem. It’s nice to know that the site is taken care of and we don’t have to worry about it.
How I Can Help...
- Meet with you regularly to review your website’s current opportunities and challenges,
- Save you time and effort by automatically taking care of routine website software updates and
- Be on hand to answer your questions and troubleshoot website issues
- A quarterly site tuneup and meeting in January, April, July and October which includes:
- Updates to WordPress core software and all plugins,
- A customized report with insights from your Google Analytics account and
- An hour long webinar call to review your questions about your site and about the customized analytics report
- I’m invested in your long-term success,
- I want to make it easy for you to maintain and grow your nonprofit website and
- I’m approachable and excited to answer your questions about anything that could affect your organization’s online presence
- Quarterly Updates: $1,200 for 12 months
- (Optional Service) As-needed website support: $120/hr
Yesenia Sotelo, Web Developer & Trainer
I love nonprofits and digital and am happiest snuggled right in between the two.
I work with nonprofit professionals like you to build an awesome website and train you on digital skills.
Read my full bio →