I founded SmartCause Digital because...
At each of my nonprofit staff positions, I was excited to do my best work and help my organization. But, I also felt overwhelmed by all the online channels and I felt under-resourced because I didn’t have the tools or the time or the right partner to implement my ideas.
Those frustrating feelings of overwhelmed and under-resourced inspired the focus of my work. I help you do your best work by providing you with the right online tools and the right strategies for your organization’s capacity and culture. I’m here to serve as an approachable, expert resource that can answer all your questions about web technology, strategies for online fundraising, data security and anything that could affect your nonprofit's online presence.
I'm here to make smart websites. I build nonprofit websites that are...
- Beautifully designed with a streamlined layout
- Easy to edit & easy to maintain
- Ready for your new ideas for content & ready to integrate with new technology
I'm here to be a trusted expert resource to smart nonprofit professionals
I provide you with...
- The information you need to make the best decision for your organization
- An approachable and excited professional who can answer all your questions or concerns about anything that could affect your organization’s online presence
- A professional partner who is invested in your long term success
My ideal SmartCause Digital client ...
- Is looking for a trusted partner in the field of nonprofit digital
- Wants an easy to use website that truly reflects who you are and what you do
- Seeks to inspire your supporters to learn more and get involved
Let’s get started...
Whether you need help updating your current website or want to build a new site, I'd love to hear from you.
PRAISE FOR SMARTCAUSE DIGITAL
“On behalf of the whole team, thank you again for all your work on the website! I know I can ask a million questions, so your patience was much appreciated. The site looks fantastic – we’ve been receiving compliments from staff all day. I’m super proud of the finished product.” - J.G.