Increase in mobile visits
RML Specialty Hospital serves patients with catastrophic or acute illnesses complicated by multiple medical issues. The hospital’s website was outdated, static and very difficult to update. The hospital was missing opportunities to connect with important groups, such as families of patients and medical professionals, via its website. It was time for the website to catch up to RML Specialty Hospital’s outstanding expertise, staff and community outreach programs.
We worked with RML Specialty Hospital’s staff through a complete website redesign project, from concept to completion. After conversations with the hospital’s staff, SmartCause Digital recommended building a site that:
- Used a content management system like WordPress to streamline the process of posting updates,
- Balanced the hospital’s brand and identity, as well as balanced the content from two hospital campuses,
- Organized the content and navigation to reach specific target audiences such as Patients & Families, Discharge Planners and Community Members,
- Is viewable by any audience member on the device of their choice and
- Connect any visitors to the latest news from the hospital by featuring the newest content on all pages.
RML Specialty Hospital’s website now fully conveys the breadth and depth of the hospital’s staff and their expertise, as well as features dynamic content such as stories, news, maps and virtual tours. The site also:
- Adheres to and extends the hospital’s brand,
- Features content targeted for each target audience group in an easy to navigate format,
- Displays well on laptops, tablets and mobile devices via a responsive design,
- Features a homepage and sidebar with dynamically updated stories and news items and
- Streamlines content on pages with complex topics such as admissions.